Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
MIGNANELLI & ASSOCIATES, LTD. is an Estate Planning & Probate law firm located in Providence, Rhode Island. To learn about our firm go to www.mignanelli.com
We are currently seeking a professional, responsible and motivated candidate to work in our office as a Probate Paralegal. This position reports to the owner of the firm as well as supporting two other junior attorneys.
Ideal candidate will possess five to ten years experience as a Probate Paralegal and possess a Bachelor's degree. The candidate will work closely with the firm's senior attorney in the preparation of estate planning documents and estate administration. Duties and responsibilities also include:
- Document preparation for estate plans
- Document preparation for probate court filings
- Document preparation for trust administration
- Preparation of estate tax returns
- Drafting correspondence
- Assisting with client billing
- Sorting, scanning and filing mail for client files
- Client contact and communication
- Professional contacts communication
- Firm calendar maintenance
- Maintaining active case lists
The successful candidate should possess prior work experience in a fast-paced, professional atmosphere and have a positive attitude and enthusiasm. Ability to successfully manage priorities is essential.
Candidates must have poise and excellent communication skills; be meticulous, accurate, and have extraordinary organizational skills; be able to multi-task and must be highly motivated; and exhibit initiative.
Knowledge and ability to operate Word, Outlook and Excel necessary. Knowledge and ability to operate Timeslips and Quicken preferred.
Please reply in confidence, including a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Anthony R. Mignanelli, Esq. Mignanelli & Associates, Ltd.
10 Weybosset Street, Suite 400, Providence, RI 02903